Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

Today was my first appointment with our doctor since conceiving. It went really well and he said everything looks/sounds good! He answered all of my questions. (I think he was showing off for his intern!) The best part of the appointment was hearing the babies heartbeats! I got to hear both of them! One baby had a heartbeat of 172 and the other baby had a heartbeat of 164. It was a bummer David wasn't there but you know how life in the Air Force is! My appointment was followed by 7 tubes of blood taken in the lab-I think that's my record for the most at one time! Now it's another month until our next appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Awww the blood draws! No wonder you went to bed early tonight! ;) Wish in some way you could have recorded those heartbeats and posted them on here for us all to hear! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blood draws are the pits, I agree. Were his answers to your questions what you were hoping they'd be?

    ReplyDelete