Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 12


This afternoon David and I headed to the clinic so that he could hear the heartbeats. I called our nurse yesterday to see if she could squeeze us in since David had missed last week's appointment and didn't get to hear the heartbeats. She told us to swing by around 4, so we did. After trying with 2 different dopplers she was unable to find the heartbeats, all she could hear was me (and my insides). I now know to show up with a full bladder next time too! She didn't seem too concerned but suggested we get the old ultrasound machine they have in the office just to put us at ease. Wow, did we see those babies! It's no wonder she couldn't find their heartbeats-they were bouncing and twirling and spinning. I guess they're in the true Olympic spirit! We got to look at them for a good five minutes and see their little heartbeats flickering! So David didn't get to hear them but we did get to see them again! It's just all so amazing! She printed us two pictures. They aren't as clear as the others, seeing as it's an older machine, but they're there! At this point they are about 2 inches! Yay God!

4 comments:

  1. So excited to log on and see those pictures! What a nice surprise :) Can't wait to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...I love it! Keep posting these pics and updates! Then I can imagine I am there celebrating with you!!

    ReplyDelete