Monday, March 1, 2010

13 Weeks!


Here we are at 13 weeks! Wow, does the time fly! I've started feeling a lot better in the morning sickness department! I don't have to get up early just to get something to eat and then go back to bed. Saturday night I slept for 10 hours without so much as stirring-I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom!

My back has started to feel the "growing pains" as have my sides. But I'm feeling a lot better after my acupuncture/chiropractor appointment today. While I was there I asked for names of masseuses she would recommend. She gave me two names and both are certified in pre-natal massage! Now I just need to book myself one!

The other big change is my bladder! The longest I can go during the day now is 45 minutes! Talk about tough when you're teaching! Good thing I have understanding aides who don't mind watching the class while I bop out! I think this is due to my increase in my water intake. Before I started feeling dehydrated in the early afternoon but since upping my water I'm feeling a lot better!

And as expected David continues to be amazing! He's already read his dad book and quotes it to me! I told him he needs to read all my books and quote them to me so that I don't have to read them;)

2 comments:

  1. You look so great! Love the baby bump. The next 6 months will fly by, but enjoy them. Miss you & wish we were there to watch you grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the second trimester!! You look fabulous! Love the updates. Can't wait to see the belly in person :)

    ReplyDelete