Monday, March 15, 2010

15 Weeks


Today marks the beginning of 15 weeks! We had an appointment today and everything is looking great! Dr. Fischbach said to stay on "cruise control" and keep doing what I'm doing! Today I measured 17 cm and found out that I have gained about 14 pounds since conception (I think a few pounds are due to my never ending eating while in the Bahamas!) None the less no worries! David was at this appointment so he was able to hear the heartbeats for the first time! One baby had a heartbeat of 154 and the other 164. While we were listening to the heartbeats the second baby's started to go faster! It was amazing to hear the switch! I also asked our doctor how we know which baby is Baby A and which is Baby B? He told me that the baby that is lower is always Baby A so if the babies move around they could "switch" letters. So if Baby A decides to move up and Baby B is lower, than Baby A becomes Baby B and Baby B becomes Baby A. Make sense!?! David was also told by Dr. Fischbach that he can be in the room no matter what!!! So whether it's a vaginal birth, c-section birth or emergency c-section David will be in there! Yippee! After the appointment David and I headed out on a walk. We only went a little over a mile seeing as this is my first workout since Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Love the pics you guys! You are both glowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the updates! Great seeing you Saturday night David!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I am so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete