Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Weekend in the Cities

I spent this last weekend in the Cities and had a wonderful time! Thursday I was able to meet little Miles and visit with Susannah and then join up with Melissa for dinner.

Friday morning Mom, Dad, and I headed over to Jackie's (2nd cousin) to meet her twins-Joe and Lucy who are 6 months old! And they are so cute! Jackie gave me lots of good advice and lots of stuff! I came home with an entire tub of maternity clothes! After our time at Jackie's we headed to lunch. While at lunch Dad looked out the window and asked if that was the stroller I wanted. It was and we were all so excited with our noses pressed to the window that the waitress came over because she thought something exciting was going on outside the window. After lunch we headed next door to the baby store. I saw the stroller we wanted (City Mini Double) but I believe I have changed my mind after seeing another stroller (City Select). And I learned that the City Mini doesn't hold two infant seats and the City Select does! Both strollers are rather expensive. I also found a "sling/carrier" that I like-the Baby K-Tan. Two hours later we left the store. From there we headed to a few other stops including Babies-R-Us where we looked at more strollers! So many decisions to make!

Saturday Mom and I headed to the Mall of America to round out my maternity wardrobe! I found tons of cute stuff! With the things I purchased and the tub from Jackie I am ready to grow and look cute doing it!

Sunday morning Aunt Merri came over for breakfast. And I took pictures with everyone! Then began the long drive home!

With Grandpa and Grandma Boettger


Grandma Boettger

Grandpa Boettger


Aunt Merri, Soon to be Great Aunt

2 comments:

  1. I remember Aunt Merri!!! Her and Ayden were buddies at the wedding. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...glad you got some good shopping in! We have the city mini double and LOVE it! I think anything by Baby Jogger is a good choice. So easy to maneuver and open/close. The kids like it too although I wish they could see each other better. You're looking good lady!

    ReplyDelete